Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Gotta Post and Run

This is going to be a short post since I am still frantically trying to finish up my son's teacher's scrapbook. No rush - school ends tomorrow! I'm in pretty good shape - just 4 more pages to go! All the others have been printed out at Costco and DH can pick them up on his way home from school. But I did want to share the layouts I completed yesterday! I think I actually managed to include something from just about every CT that I am on! Wasn't intential for it to end up that way - it is just that is where I start when I open up ACDSee.


See the layout credits here.
Credits here.

Well that's it for me for the moment. Zoey is sleeping and Eli is watching "Go Diego, Go!" so I need to take advantage of that time.

Have a great day! Thanks for stopping by and seeing what we are up to! ((hugs))

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!