Monday, July 30, 2007

Yay! We are finally home! A great time was had by all and the 4,000 mile roundtrip drive was actually - well - fun! We made many great stops, had a lot of fun and overall it was a major adventure. We just got home on late Friday night so I am still in the process of settling in and trying to get back into some sort of routine!

Thanks to all of my CT members for keeping things going while I was away! Admittedly I am the worse, absolutely the worse Designer when it comes to my CT. I am so fortunate to have an amazing group of ladies scrapping with my designs and always being so incredibly supportive! Thanks to each of you for keeping my designs out there while I was gone and just being so wonderful all around!

Shamelessly, I am starting to get settled in by re-connecting and participating in all of the challenges at SSD. Lauren and Robin have a new kit which I much have and therefore am trying to rack up those challenge points so I can pick it up. To that end, I took the little quiz about what type nailpolish I am - here's what the quiz revealed.

Your Nail Polish Color is Pink

How you're unique: You're girly without being high maintenance

Why your style rocks: You're the perfect blend of stylish, preppy, and cute

What this color says about you: "I am secure enough not to follow every trend"


Hmmm - interesting since right now I have blue nailpolish on my toes.

Okay well I will be back!!! I will, I will, I will - before the end of the week! I have a new sketch pack to release, vacation photos to share with you all and a little contest!

Thanks for stopping by. Have a great night!

No comments: