Thursday, April 24, 2008

Current Challenges and Promotions.

I've never been a guest blogger before, but there's got to be a first time for everything right lol. I suppose I should tell you who I am, that might be a good start lol. My name is Crystal also known as Lukasmummy, I have been a fan of Amy's designs for a while and now I'm lucky enough to be guesting on her CT. I thought I would take this chance to shine the spotlight on some of the challenges and promotions Amy currently has running. To me the best thing about Digital scrapbooking is the huge amount of inspiration available but after that my favourite thing is adding even more digital stash to my collection, so I am always on the look out for promotions and sales.

I'm going to start with her new template challenge over at Scrapbook Bytes, all you have to do is download the free template she has provided and scrap a layout with it then just upload it to Template Challenge Gallery. You could always try flipping the template horizontally or rotating it to make it even more versatile. How simple is that, you can pick up the template free for the duration of the challenge (runs until 30st April) you can find all the details here.


This weekend is Potato Bar weekend at Polka Dot Potato, designers release new items each costing 99c. Most of them are designed especially for this event although some may be for sale at a later date, but if they are you can bet they will be costing a lot more than 99c!
Amy is spoling us for choice with 2 new alphas, 4 new layered templates and 3 gorgeous mini kits. She is also providing a free gift of a beautiful paper pack when you spend $10 in store. You can check out all her Potato Bar items and her other stuff in her section of the store here.



She also released two new items at Digital Freebies on Tuesday, they are still available at 30% off until Tuesday. Dress 'Em Up Decorative Frames and Floral Overlays - Commercial Use.



Last but certainly not least as you may have seen in previous posts Amy is running a super special deal on her templates at Scrapbook-Bytes, right now you can pick up all of them for the bargain price of $35! You can see all the details of that steal of a deal right here.


Thanks for stopping by! If you want to keep up with Amy's designs and store, join her mailing list. I happen to know that she will be sending out a beautiful freebie to her mailing list members this weekend! All you have to do is enter your email address below.








Google Groups

Subscribe to Designs for Play by Amy Bleser

Email:


Visit this group

No comments: