Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Time for a Challenge!

Hi everyone - Char here! Each Wednesday, I'm going to be your blog host here at 3 Nuts and a Mom. We'll be enjoying scraplifts and challenges, and PRIZES each week.

I have been thinking a lot about those "every day" moments lately. My goal this week was to spend more time journaling and doing scrapbook layouts about the "every day" moments in life. Of course, no sooner than I made that goal, we had a BIG out of the ordinary set of moments on Monday. My son ended up in the ER with severe breathing problems, and I'm still recuperating from it! (Notice I said *I* am recuperting... he is doing great too). Actually, he might be considered "reCROUPerating", since he was diagnosed with croup.

(Ok, I'll wait for the groans to stop).

Anyway, even with all the craziness in our home this week, I am still thinking about journaling and scrapping the moments I don't want to forget. Today I am going to work on a layout about our trip to the ER, with as much journaling and detail as I can get on a page, along with a couple of cute pictures.

My challenge to YOU is this - scrap a layout about a moment you've had this week that needs to be remembered. It can be a BIG moment, or an "every day" moment - just try to make it a journaling/story kind of moment.

Post a link to your layout here in the comments at Amy's blog (say, by Friday evening around 5 p.m. pacific time), and I'll pick a random winner to receive one of Amy's new products. (Winner will get to pick their prize from Amy's shops!)

Thanks for playing, and Happy Wednesday!

No comments: