Saturday, August 9, 2008

It's been forever!

Hi everyone! Remember me???

First things first! Thank you to my wonderful Creative Team who has managed to continue to post here on my blog despite my complete disappearance from the digital scrapping world. Without them I think everyone would have totally forgotten about my designs and me! Thank you girls!

I have been busy busy busy trying to start a Virtual Assistant business. So far it has been going fairly well but I am so busy that I don't have time to do very much scrapping or designing. I am excited though that things are starting to settle down and I am getting some time to do both. In fact, before my family and I run off for a fun family day, I wanted to stop and share at least one new thing I have up at Polka Dot Potato.

This fun little mini kit is called "Boys Room Mini" and is only .99 cents! Not only is it a steal but it is super cute! You can pick it up here.

Well I told the kids I was going to kidnap them today and have a fun family day. So we'll see what kind of fun we can find on this ridiculously hot August day in South Texas. I suspect we are either going to go bowling, mini golfing, swimming and/or all of the above. I want to make use of the weekend to be with them now that I am a WAHM.

Have a great day everyone! Thanks for stopping by!

:)

No comments: