Wednesday, September 5, 2007

A Little Something!


Hi ya'll!! I am going to call it an early night! Tomorrow is a busy day - Eli and Zoey get to meet their Mother's Day Out teachers and Eli has a doctor's appointment - again! Poor little guy - he's got an awful ear infection and the antibiotics he has been on for a week aren't helping! :( Add to that a couple of errands that we need to do, taking Aidan to school and picking him up, homework, completing an altered "Mommy and Me" project tomorrow and etc - that's a busy day!

But before, I head to bed, I have something to share! It has been forever since I gave away a freebie just for the fun of it - sooooooo I decided it was high time! Here is a fun and unique (I think!) template for you! The template is based on the layout above that I created using Scrapbook-Bytes' Element Team MegaKit for August - Hit the Trail! It is an awesome kit - the textures and elements are so fabulous! And it is only $5! Check it out here!

Download my template here! I hope you like the template! If you download the template - please leave a comment! And please don't directly link to the freebie - if you want to share the template with someone - that's great - just send them a link to my blog!

Keep a look out - in a few days I'll be re-releasing my calendar tops templates! They are fabulous for working on your 2008 calendar! :) I hope to have them out before the weekend!

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great night!

16 comments:

Melinda said...

Thanks, Amy!

Anonymous said...

Great versital template.
Thanks,Michele

Robin said...

Very cool Amy! :) I hope you have a great weekend too!

Ramie :-) said...

Thanks so much! This is fantastic!

Sandy said...

ooh... i like it, especially the grid on the square. thanks so much! and, i'll be on the lookout for those calendar tops...

Anonymous said...

cute template, Amy! Thanks!

Alane

Melissa said...

Thanks for the great template!

Kaboodle said...

What a great template. Thanks soooo much!

Rainee said...

Love this template. Thanks so much!!

Anonymous said...

Very unique! Thanks for sharing!

Becki said...

awesome template Amy! Thanks so much! I need to check ou the Holiday Plan thing too!

Kimberly said...

awesome template amy! here is a layout I did with it!

http://www.digishoptalk.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=179966

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the beautiful template.

Anonymous said...

thanks for the template...really cool.

Fantacy so Sweet-n-Stuff... said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Fantacy so Sweet-n-Stuff... said...

LOVE it amy!!! i really needed a break and your template (and crop) gave me just what i needed!
as always, GORGEOUS!!!
(and it gave me an excuse to use one of my kits that i haven't got to use much ;) so thanks for that too!)

:( it wouldn't let me post the whole link...but it is in my gallery (and the rock the template gallery) at SBB....