Monday, December 17, 2007

Christmas Countdown ~ Day 3

Hello all! This is Char, one of Amy's CT, posting with another fun stocking stuffer!

First things first - be sure to click HERE for some important news about yesterday's stocking stuffer! You'll be glad you took the time to check!

So, today's item will be perfect for your Teacher Gift needs, and for present toppers, stuffers for gift baskets, and so much more.

I know I'm not supposed to show you what's inside the stocking before you download, but I personally like to peek. (Yes, as a teenager, I was one of those who would check to see if presents could be un-wrapped and re-wrapped without anyone knowing). And I ALWAYS tried to find my gifts before Christmas! So, if you are one of those who likes a sneak peek, scroll down... but if you want to be surprised - CLICK HERE (SORRY THIS LINK HAS BEEN DISABLED) for your Day 3 download!

Scrolling down for peeking....



.



.



.



.



.



.



.



.



.


.



.



.



.




(You can click to see the sneak peek larger!)





Now that you're done peeking, CLICK HERE (SORRY THIS LINK HAS BEEN DISABLED) for your Day 3 download

4 comments:

Tracy said...

Cute wrappers!! Thanks so much!

Anonymous said...

Just so you know-- I waited for the download because I like surprises! Thank you for the wrappers.

Lucrecia said...

how cute - love them! and LOL - I was right there with you trying to sneak peeks even at my wrapped gifts.

Rose said...

Adorable! Thanks so much!