Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Neglected Once Again!

So I see that I achieved my New Year's Resolution of posting to my blog more often for approximately 6 days!! Whoa!! WTG Amy! And you would think given the type of coffee I am - I would stay on top of it better.

Anyways, I took the SSD Blog challenge quiz this week. I was somewhat surprised by the answer honestly. Here's what it said:

You Are a Double Espresso

Hey Energizer Bunny Girl! Do you ever slow down?
You're a mix of high energy and ambition, perfectly matched with strong espresso
When you want something you get it - by any means possible
You're driven, determined, and no nonsense. Which is just how you like your java.


I would definitely say it was true in my pre-kid years - guess some things never change though!

I am going to hopefully come back tomorrow and update with new products and an RAK or two! In the meantime, thanks for visiting! Have a great night!

1 comment:

Cheffie-Mom said...

Hehehe, I would probably be the same thing if I took the quiz...but I am not sure I want to know the answer though! I just found your blog and I love it. I am new to blogging but I would love to hear from you. My blog is "I Overcooked My Family". Hope you have a wonderful Easter :)