Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Aaaack! I missed a week!

Whoever stole the last week of my life - please return it!! :) Hehe! It didn't seem like a week ago that I blogged but well a few dozen boxes more and a couple of new kits/designs and here it is - a week later!

I hope everyone had a great Mother's Day! Mother's Day here was pretty much overshadowed by Aidan's 7th birthday and the move of course. But that's okay - my husband was very sweet and the kids colored the wrapping paper on their presents for me and it was very festive and fun. David got 3 kits to make stepping stones for the garden in the new house - 1 for each kid of course. It is perfect, it will be wonderful to make them with the kids and put them in the garden and see them everyday.

Aidan's 7th birthday was on Saturday but we celebrated on Friday night and on Sunday. He received lots of HO train things including a new engine, a new passenger station, box car and more track. He was in heaven! And then on Sunday we took him to the local Train Museum and he got to drive his track on their layout. He was so excited and did so well. Major kuddos to the young boys at the Train Museum who were very nice to Aidan and taught him the ropes so to speak. We all had a very nice day. We went to Bill Miller's for dinner at Aidan's request and had a fairly good and inexpensive dinner. Here's a couple of pictures:




Time for me to go and do some packing and make lunch, but before I go I want to share with you some new designs I have in the stores (links are in the sidebar)! Also, I am going to start something new here on my blog. Each week when I announce new products, I am going to give one away to one blog commenter. So that means, leave a comment on my blog saying "Hi" and which of the new releases you would love to have and on Wednesday I will pick a name out of the hat and whoever it is will get the new release of their choice. If I get lots of comments, I might even do more than 1 giveaway. Here are the previews:

First up is a cute heart shaped album designed by my awesome CT member Tanya Tong using my Flowers for Mom kit.


Next is my kit called "Grammie's Apron." Very flowery with a classic look - perfect for heritage photos and all those Mother's Day photos from this last weekend.


And speaking of fantastic CT members, Pam Bumbaca made this fabulous bracket album using Grammie's Apron. I love it and when the move is all settled and I can find my photo paper - it is going to be the first thing I make up.

Tanya's been busy this week - hehe - she also did this really wonderful brag book using Rainy Day Sunday. It is perfect for mini albums for Father's Day or just any mini album featuring the men and boys in your life!

So on that note, I am off to make lunch for my littlest nut and get some food myself! I'm starving!! Thanks for stopping by! I hope you have a great day and I look forward to reading your comments.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, sounds like a busy, great weekend! And I love the albums Pam and Tanya did! :-)

Anonymous said...

I love Grammie's Apron - too cute. Of course, they are all fab!

~Shannon (snowhitequeen @ ACOT)

Anonymous said...

I love the brag album Rainy Day Sunday. I love the brown and blues used. And I agree this would be great for father's day.

Megan Aaron said...

so cute! I love those mini books! If I had that grannys apron one before mother's day, maybe I would have gotten all my albums done - lol!

Anonymous said...

Wow - the train set is COOL... and to go to the train museum too? What a wonderful birthday! Happy Mother's Day to you!! I really like the Grammie's apron kit and brag book... but they are all truly lovely!

Anonymous said...

Those are all wonderful kits! Personally, I'm loving the Grammie's Apron myself :)

~ MOM2SNOX (ACOT)

Brittney said...

I love your mini book kits! They look great!

Karen said...

Hey Amy! It was great to see you again. I hope your day is going great!

Em said...

I love them all, but my favorite is Grammie's Apron!!!!

Em(emarie803 @ ACOT)

Anonymous said...

All the kits are so cute....I love Grammie's Apron bracket kit. Hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day

Anonymous said...

I like the albums, but I would like to win the whole kit & caboodle!

The Mini Mum said...

What gorgeous stuff!
I love the heart shaped album, its so pretty!

Anonymous said...

Love the kit Grammie's Apron. The colors and patterns are so pretty!

Tristann said...

I love "Grammie's Apron." The colors and items are gorgeous!!