Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Brag Book Templates

Hi, Crystal here stepping in for Lydia with this week's product spotlight. I will try and keep it short today. I often find myself scrapping more moments than events, so for me one photo templates and smaller size templates are very useful. Something I started a while back was making 4x6 layouts for Lukas (my son) to put into a little album to look at. He will sit for hours and look through it, but there are still many spaces to be filled that I haven't gotten around to scrapping. Which brings me to my pick for product spotlight, Amy's new Brag Book Templates. These will be perfect to help me create layouts for his book, but they will also work great to make quick and easy presents for family members.
For this week only you can pick them up for 30% making them a bargain at only $4.20 for 10 Brag Book Templates as well as a front and back cover, giving you a total of 12 templates!!
Currently they are available at either Digital Freebies or A Cherry On Top.

No comments: